MAKING EVERY WOMAN FEEL POWERFUL + FEMININE + BEAUTIFUL
I welcome you, you gorgeous soul! I am beyond excited that you are interested in boudoir and glamour photography. I like to think of it as an extended yoga spa day – but better. You get to take home images and an experience that reminds you everyday of how amazing you truly are.
At every shoot I strive to give you a beautiful mix of gorgeous portraits with a few tastefully provocative images sprinkled in as well. If at the end of our day together you feel powerful, courageous & beautiful then I have succeeded. I love the entire process of boudoir and glamour portrait photography from beginning to end and I enjoy assisting you at every step of the way.
What you will receive with your boudoir experience…
- 60-90 minutes of shooting time
- Photography in 2-3 outfits, including a “white sheets” or fine art nude set (optional)
- Wardrobe guidance before your session and wardrobe styling during your session
- Hands-on coaching and direction for every move and expression
- On-location session (Airbnb, hotel, your home, etc.)
- Secure & password protected online gallery site for viewing
- Print release
Boudoir and Glamour Session Fee: $575
The session fee includes the photo session and post production of images.
Please contact us for a detailed collection price list which include a private online gallery, edited digital images,
print release and a number of high quality & beautiful products from albums to prints and more.
On average, women spend between $900 and $1200 on their collections.
Please contact Sarah today for additional collection information.
What is Boudoir Photography?
Boudoir, is pronounced “boo-dwahr” or if you are feeling fancy “boo-dwa”. While the term boudoir is French for bedroom, now a days it describes a variety of things including furniture, clothing and a genre of photography. As a boudoir photographer my style tends to be feminine, courageous and artistic. I will always create a fun and laid back environment and provide you with gorgeous images that reveal your feminine side. Each session is catered to your personality. The tone can range from sweetly delicate to fiercely sexy, depending on what you are looking for.
There’s many reasons why women choose to do boudoir photography:
– To use photographs as a gift for a significant other.
– Brides looking for a unique gift to surprise the groom.
– To celebrate a milestone – like a 20th, 30th, 40th or 60th birthday and beyond!
– Mothers-to-be looking to document their beautiful body.
– As a gift for an exceptional lover on Valentine’s Day!
– Or (MY FAVORITE) simply to remind yourself that you’ve got an amazing feminine side within you.
With all the daily tasks women face – life gets pretty hectic! I truly feel that every woman deserves to take a break from the hustle of life, be a little selfish and indulge doing something totally outside of your comfort zone!
What to expect:
- You have the option of shooting indoors as well as outdoors! Trust me – this is totally possible & not as scary as you think. Yes I LOVE shooting outdoors! We can doing a mix of both indoor & outdoor, both utilizing amazing natural light. If you would prefer staying with indoors only I am happy to do so as well! Remember, this is all about YOU!
- It’s almost the day of the photo session! We will go through your clothing and lingerie options and put together complete looks, for most sessions about 2 – 3 ensembles. I don’t like to set a strict time for this, but generally we will be shooting you for about 60-90 minutes.
- It’s the day of the session! Be prepared to bring your sensual game complete with music, poses, amazing outfits and more!!
- Congratulations – we finished the shoot! Within two weeks I will have your images ready for your big reveal! We can talk about what products are best for you. Everything I offer is ready to hang or display, whether it’s an album, canvas, collection box or a huge metallic print!
One of the most frequently asked questions is “What should I wear?” Clients are constantly inquiring about what is “acceptable” boudoir attire. The answer is: whatever you want! Boudoir attire is all about what makes you feel sexy and confident. We have women bring in everything from classic black tanks and panties to barely-there lace underwear. You can reveal as much or as little as you want. Boudoir attire typically includes items such as bra/panty sets, fishnets, corsets, and my absolute favorite: bodysuits. Feel free to accessorize with huge jewelry (costume jewelry is extremely low cost with massive results!) which may make you feel a little less naked, such as a gorgeous statement piece of jewelry on your wrist or something around your neck. Don’t worry, contact Sarah and she can help you select looks that will make you feel the most comfortable.
I am nervous! What’s your advice?
Being nervous is totally normal but I promise nerves will melt away very soon! After only 5 minutes of shooting you will see how fun and easy it is. We will only ever do what you are comfortable with!
Remember to Be Confident and most importantly, Have Fun.
Let’s chat… As women, we always have questions and Sarah is armed and ready to put your mind at ease. A simple email telling her what your vision is for your boudoir session is super easy! Contact Sarah and step one to an amazing experience is complete.
Call 508.685.2480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org